Skip to content
- AlGaAs diode laser (EL.EN. Mod. WELD 800, Italy): wavelength emission at 810 nm; 10 W maximum output power; pulsed or continuous wave emission mode, equipped with a fiber optic
- Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) pumped with the third harmonic of a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser (Continuum Surelite OPO plus, Santa Clara, USA): wavelength range 400-2500 nm, pulse duration 5 ns
- Supercontinuum laser source SuperK COMPACT (NKT Photonics, Birkerød, Denmark) spectral range 400 nm – 2400 nm, combined with an acousto-optic modulator SuperK SELECT (NKT Photonics, Birkerød, Denmark) spectral range 680 nm – 1100 nm.
- Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope Leica SP8, equipped with four solid state lasers emitting at 405/488/552 and 638 nm, three independent detector channels and a large incubator for warm air incubation and CO2 control
- Upright Confocal Raman Microscope HORIBA XploRA ONE, equipped with three solid state lasers emitting at 532, 639 and 785 nm, spectral range 100cm-1 to 3500cm-1, maximum lateral resolution 1 micron x1 micron
- Inverted Microscope Leica DMI3000 B
- Upright Microscope Leica DM2500
- Stereomicroscope Nikon SMZ 1500, with zoom range from 0.75x to 11.25x
- Takagi operating microscope
- Internal access to CEME Electron Microscopy Facilities
- Spectrophotometer Jasco V-770 UV-Visible/NIR (wavelength range 190 to 2700 nm)
- Cary Eclipse spectrofluorometer (Agilent Technologies, Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI), Italy)
- Spectrometer Shimadzu 8300 ATR-FTIR
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter DSC1 Mettler Toledo
- Dynamic Light Scattering and Z-scan Malvern Mod. Zetasizer Nano ZS90
- Microplate Photometer Multiskan™ FC (Thermo Fisher Scientific), optical filter 570 nm
- Infrared Thermocamera Nec Avio mod. R300SR, Sensitivity (NETD): 0.03°C / Measuring Range: -40 to 500°C; VIS/NIR images.
- Ultrasound instrumentation: pre-amplified needle hydrophones Precision Acoustics, Dorset, UK with sensor diameter 1 mm and 0.2 mm, frequency range 1-20 MHz, a manually controlled ultrasonic pulser-receiver Olympus 5077PR, with 35 MHz (-3 dB) bandwidth and square wave, Olympus immersion transducers with frequencies ranging from 1 MHz to 10 MHz
- Plasma Cleaner Diener ZEPTO
- Benchtop Freeze Dryer Labconco™ FreeZone™ 4.5L −50°C, 230V Model (Fisher Scientific)
- Hybridization Incubator UVP HL-2000 HybriLinker™ (Fisher Scientific): a hybridization oven and a 254nm UV crosslinker in one unit.